Skip to content

MicroMD PM

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other MicroMD users. Your use of this feedback portal and your submission are subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples, or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Henry Schein Medical Systems.

Use this forum to share your ideas for improving MicroMD PM.

Share it with us. Share it with your MicroMD community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. Aging report - We need to have capability to select aging from and to dates in selection criteria

Currently Aging Report allows you to run report based on Aging date/service date/posting date. However, it does not allow me to pick specific aging from and to dates.

For example, I just want to see the aging report for the last 1 year (ie limit the amount of data) based on the actual patients for the last 1 year. The format of the aging report is good, just does not allow us to restrict the amount of data selected so as to focus on useful aging.

So, for example, I want to print the aging report for patients seen from…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Need to add the patients name to the credit card receipt.

Need to add the patients name to the credit card receipt.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Change Responsibility easier to use

Have the box to Rem Plan or Remember Plan come up the first time you hit Change Responsibility instead of having to hit it twice. Or, have Patient be an option when you hit edit claim and take away the Change Responsibility all together.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit Claim

The edit claim feature, whether used in billing inquiry or charges and payments, should let you "edit the claim", all of it. It takes way too long for the user to fix a claim with an improper payer or CPT code or DX. You should be able to click edit claim, and from there change anything you want and set the claim to be print all in one window without moving somewhere else in the sytem. Currently the "edit claim" button from billing inquiry allows you to change very little. You can't change the CPT, the amount charged, the units…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Appt Templates to reserve # of slots of Classification

Currently when you create an appointment template entry in Day Setup the appointment classification # of slots does not reserve the number indicated. A 2 slot classification only reserves 1 slot. This creates problems with overbooking. The workaround doesn't work very well. Would like the same number of slots templated as it is set in classification.
    I create an apt classification and give it 2 slots.
    I assign it to a time slot on the day setup. I takes only one slot. I put that day in a week.
    When the day view comes up only one time slot is…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Planned Visits Procedure codes

Could we please have the capability to add multiple CPT codes and ICD-9/ICD-10 codes for planned visits instead of just using ALL if we have more than 1 cpt code.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow more than 4 diagnoses on the Claims Summary Report printout

Allow more than 4 diagnoses on the Claims Summary Report printout - I print these out to have a record of the claims sent with the diagnoses as ordered per line of service. But since I can have up to 12 diagnoses, I should be able to see all on the Summary Report that I am forced to print before Batching and Sending the claims.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Auto flag patients with same last name

Have a flagging system like Cerners to auto flag when we have patients with the same last name so we can recognize the patients faster and not have any mix ups.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mobile App

Create an App that integrates with MicroMD where patients can request an appointment and update demographics, with the approval of the staff. Also, allow them to have the availability from the app to log on to the secure chart portal and pay a bill.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Procedure Report: Modifiers Excluded

Looking for Procedure Report that shows only procedure codes for certain period excluding modifiers.
    I want to use procedure history but it includes modifiers as part of the tally. So instead of getting all the 99212's I get all the 99212's listed along with each modifier. So if 10 modifiers were associated with 99212 in that period I get a list of 10, or 11 if you include 99212 with no modifier, rows of 99212. But if I am running all procedures or many then I am unable to do an easy calculation of how many of just one procedure…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Auto Payment Posting Report check secondary plan on crossover

When autoposting, check the payer id of the plan that the file says is being crossed over to the payer id of the secondary plan in the plan sets screen. If the payor id's are different, maybe a message could print next to "Crossed Over:" that the payors are different. Some practices are getting incorrect secondary information (especially Medicaid plans). Impact to workflow: claims are not being sent to correct secondary plan and practice does not know until Open Claims report is run.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to send appointment reminders to patient portal from the appointment screen

Practices are requesting the capability to automatically send appointment reminders about patients to the portal without having to call each patient individually or use any other application to do the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Appointments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow sequestration posted in a MCR 2ndary payment to go to MORE screen

When MCR is 2ndary and the payment is auto posted... the sequestration write off information does not get entered into the MORE screen. The payment auto posts fine but every time is gets stopped at PI for CAS error/not being in balance. They do not have the opportunity to correct this because it is an auto posted payment. So they would like to be able to tell the system to automatically populate the MORE screen with sequestration information when MCR is a 2ndary payer.
    Expected Result: FAR less CAS errors in PI that have to be manually corrected
    Actual Result:…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a denials report

There should be a report that allows you to track denials by insurance company/cpt code/ etc. It should be sort-able by denial reason. We are currently maintaining a separate spreadsheet just so we know who is denying claims and for what reason. This should not be a separate task.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add 'zero payment quick button' to quickly post zero payment All line items on a claim.

Have a quick button in Payment Posting screen that allows the user to either Set ALL rows to zero payment without writing off the balance (in instances where a claim is denied or not paid because there was no coverage).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow multiple Patient Category''s per patient

When in the Patient Detail window, we would like to be able to assign a patient to more than one "Category" to a patient. The category can be used to allow “flashing” and blocking of appointment creations in the PM and sometimes there is a need for a patient to be in multiple categories for this and tracking.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. insurance report

I need a report in which I can see patients that have a specific insurance primary AND another specific insurance secondary. For example, I need to contact all of my dual eligible patients and there doesn't appear to be a report for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Locking of an open Daysheet so that no one else can post/edit open Daysheet

Practices often need to leave an old Daysheet open so that they can review and verify everything is correct before closing the Daysheet. Unfortunately this means that another biller might accidentally post to that open Daysheet. A nice enhancement would be to allow a billing manager to finalize or lock a Daysheet but not actually erase it - so only security authorized billers can post to a locked or finalized Daysheet. This would allow them to see their payment total and balance payments for making a deposit BUT they are not forced to close/erase the Daysheet before someone adds to…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Service Facility to be associated and defaulted from PM Location

To streamline charge entry, allow practices to default Service Facility at the Location level for streamlined charge entry. Also allow this information to pass through to the EMR and give billing/emr override ability to edit Service Facility in Bill Builder OR in the PM Charges screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enhance Patient Plan Sets to allow Drag, Drop and Copy between plan sets

The Patient Plan Set is in desperate need of enhancement to allow users more modern tools for editing like drag, drop or copy. Most software packages make this process much easier by allowing users to use these modern features.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base