Skip to content

MicroMD EMR

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other MicroMD users. Your use of this feedback portal and your submission are subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples, or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Henry Schein Medical Systems.

Use this forum to share your ideas for improving MicroMD EMR, whether from a clinical perspective or a workflow perspective.

Share it with us. Share it with your MicroMD community.

1 result found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my sincere gratitude for sharing your feature request with us. Your input is incredibly valuable to our team, and we appreciate the time and effort you've put into providing your insights.

After careful consideration and thorough evaluation, we regret to inform you that we won't be able to implement the requested feature at this time. Please understand that this decision wasn't made lightly, and we genuinely appreciate your enthusiasm for our product.  I want to assure you that your feedback has been taken into account, and we continuously assess our roadmap to align with the needs of our users. We have chosen to partner with a registry reporting company, Alpha II, to help our clients more effectively report in eCQMs, CQMs, and other registries. If this is something of interest, please reach out to our teams and we can…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base