Skip to content

MicroMD EMR

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other MicroMD users. Your use of this feedback portal and your submission are subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples, or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Henry Schein Medical Systems.

Use this forum to share your ideas for improving MicroMD EMR, whether from a clinical perspective or a workflow perspective.

Share it with us. Share it with your MicroMD community.

4 results found

1. Add a Not Equal To option for reports

A Not Equal To option is needed for all reports where a Equal To option is currently.
    Specifically a client was asking for this on a procedure report to see a list of patients who have not had a COVID-19 vaccine at their clinic. Ideally, this would be needed for any report where you wanted to see a list of patients who did not have a specific ICD-10, CPT, CVX codes etcetera in their chart. You could also use this for the Ethnicity, Family Size, Gender Identity, Marital Status, Race, etcetera fields to isolate an item you need to exclude.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. publishing

I would like the option to be able to publish several things at once ie. Lab results, medication list, lab orders, immunizations. Instead of having to do one by one and waiting too long to publish since when you are publishing you are unable to use EMR until its done publishing because the system freezes and it logs you out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have the ability to add a date range to many of the reports in EMR

Have the ability/option to add date range to many of the reports in EMR. I have discovered many reports that have the information I need, but no date range is available, which gives me data that is outdated or not for the period of time I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CQM Display Workflow

Current CQM workflow requires a measure to be run in order to see the results for any CQM. For example, if I open measure A without running it first I will receive a blank report. If I retrieve measure A for any filter set, once complete, I am able to open measure A and see the results. While logged in that same session, I can now open measure B and see results, even if measure B was last ran 3 months prior. Now I need to log out of the EMR and back in. I can no longer open measure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base